Pinterest for Business (2 Week Course)
This is a 2 week fully hands on course in my series of Coffee & Cake Training Courses*
I believe this way of learning benefits the learner as they can go away and practice, returning a week later with any questions thus cementing their knowledge.
Pinterest has shown since it’s release to be delivering traffic to websites up to 10 times longer than Facebook and Twitter. It provides higher levels of engagement and a higher rate of content visibility.
Wednesday 6th April 2021 (Week 1) 9:30am – 11.30pm
Wednesday 13th April 2021 (Week 2) 9:30am – 11.30pm
This hands-on, practical course will take you through everything you need to know to set up and manage your Pinterest account. The course is packed full of useful tips and tricks and is guaranteed to educate and stimulate.
- What is Pinterest and why is it so different?
- Who uses it, and for what?
- How it works – the basics
- How it works – marketing techniques – Getting your ‘stuff’ seen
- How it works – brand building and visibility
- Integrating Pinterest with your other platforms (including your website)
- Establishing and keeping “Board” followers
- Driving visitors to your website through Pinterest
- Pinterest trends
4 in stock
Coffee & Cake Computer Training Courses are BYOD (Bring your own device) I recommend a laptop but an iPad or tablet is suitable. You will be fully supported for ‘getting onto the ‘net’ with the high quality wireless Internet provided.
Course includes 5 page PDF of documentation for you to take away featuring pointers, know hows, actions and FAQ.
You will be entitled to 8 weeks worth of ongoing support from myself via email / Skype / telephone or catch up meeting following your course to ensure that you are 100% happy with what you have learned.
*Your course place includes your first coffee (or tea!) and a slice of cake (each week).