Coffee & Cake Computer Training Courses are BYOD (Bring your own device) I recommend a laptop. You will be fully supported for ‘getting onto the ‘net’ with the high quality wireless Internet provided.
Course includes 5 page PDF of documentation for you to take away featuring pointers, know hows, actions and FAQ.
You will be entitled to 8 weeks worth of ongoing support from myself via email / Skype / telephone or catch up meeting following your course to ensure that you are 100% happy with what you have learned.
*Your course place includes your first coffee (or tea!) and a slice of cake (each week).
Using WordPress with the aid of my expert training, guidance and knowhow to build your fully working Divi business website in 3 weeks.
WordPress allows users with little or no knowledge of web design to build a professional looking website or blog. I will teach you how to use WordPress to build and maintain your website. This masterclass will show you how to build your website** through uploading pictures, creating content pages and branding the theme. We will also look at plugins as a way to add additional functionality to your website.
I want YOU to achieve results, which is why I am offering this way of learning and actually DOING – You won’t just be told what makes a good website, but actually go away with a great website IN PLACE, that you can use as part of your business’ marketing and which will hopefully result in some great business leads.
- Domain name registration (Provided by Let Me Organise You)
- Installing WordPress on the host (Provided by Let Me Organise You)
- Installing Divi ripe for Website Development for your brand
- Navigating the WordPress Dashboard / Navigating Divi Builder
- Adding pages which house information RE your business offering
- Adding photos to the Media Library and your website design
- Adding Plugins and using Widgets to enhance user experience
- Brief into to getting found on Google (SEO) / Adding Google Analytics to your website
- Adding and editing the Divi navigation menu / Adding a Logo and Social Media Links
- Making your homepage look great and inviting by adding in a slideshow of images that best represents your business
You will also be given copies of my Adding a Blog Post to YOUR Divi WordPress Website eBook and How to Update your NEW Divi WordPress Website eBooks.
In addition to the above learning and doing you will be supported with 6 months free website hosting (Worth £27.50).
Whilst I offer computer training to all levels I appreciate that web design and development may not be for the faint hearted, which is why I ask you to have a general to good understanding of computers and the internet to get the most out of this course. I would also ask that you have a logo, some photographs and prepped information about yourself and your business available before the course starts – I can help with this before the course, so don’t worry.