- Building your mailing list
- Creating a sign up form for your website
- Editing the autoresponder email when someone signs up to your list and adding in your eBook / download freebie
- Designing your newsletter template
- Providing ‘a call to action’ within your newsletter thus >> Driving traffic to your website through the use of Email Marketing
- Sending your first campaign
- Integration of your campaign with social media
- Segmenting your list so that you target specific people depending on your offer e.g. driving location for courses
- Legalities of this aspect of marketing (data protection act etc)
- Analysing reports – So you know who has opened your campaign and clicked where…
A lot to do or a day, but why the hella not – You’ll come away with results!
Refreshments (Coffee & Cake!) and lunch provided throughout the day.
- Coffee & Cake Computer Training Courses are BYOD (Bring your own device) I recommend a laptop especially for MailChimp. You will be fully supported for ‘getting onto the ‘net’’ with the high quality wireless Internet provided.
- Course includes 5 page PDF of documentation for you to take away featuring pointers, know hows, actions and FAQ.
- You will be entitled to 8 weeks worth of ongoing support from myself via email / Skype / telephone or catch up meeting following your course to ensure that you are 100% happy with what you have learned.