Coffee & Cake Computer Training Courses are BYOD (Bring your own device) I recommend a laptop. You will be fully supported for ‘getting onto the ‘net’ with the high quality wireless Internet provided.
Course includes 5 page PDF of documentation for you to take away featuring pointers, know hows, actions and FAQ.
You will be entitled to 8 weeks worth of ongoing support from myself via email / Skype / telephone or catch up meeting following your course to ensure that you are 100% happy with what you have learned.
*Your course place includes your first coffee (or tea!) and a slice of cake (each week).
Using WordPress with the aid of my expert training, guidance and knowhow to build your fully working Divi Mobile business website in 3 weeks.
WordPress allows users with little or no knowledge of web design to build a professional looking website or blog. I will teach you how to use WordPress to build and maintain your website. This course will show you how to build your website** through uploading pictures, creating content pages and branding the theme. We will also look at plugins as a way to add additional functionality to your mobile website.
I want YOU to achieve results, which is why I am offering this way of learning and actually DOING – You won’t just be told what makes a good mobile website, but actually go away with a great mobile website IN PLACE, that you can use as part of your business’ marketing and which will hopefully result in some great business leads.
- Domain name registration (Provided by Let Me Organise You)
- Installing WordPress on the host (Provided by Let Me Organise You)
- Installing Divi ripe for Mobile Website Development for your brand]
- Do’s and Don’ts of Mobile Website Design
- Navigating the WordPress Dashboard / Navigating Divi Builder
- Adding pages which house information RE your business offering
- Adding photos to the Media Library and your website design
- Adding Plugins and using Widgets to enhance user experience
- Brief into to getting found on Google (SEO) / Adding Google Analytics to your website
- Adding and editing the Divi navigation menu / Adding a Logo and Social Media Links
- Making your homepage look great and inviting by adding in a slideshow of images that best represents your business
In addition to the above learning and doing you will be supported with 6 months free website hosting (Worth £27.50).
Whilst I offer computer training to all levels I appreciate that web design and development may not be for the faint hearted, which is why I ask you to have a general to good understanding of computers and the internet to get the most out of this course. I would also ask that you have a logo, some photographs and prepped information about yourself and your business available before the course starts – I can help with this before the course, so don’t worry.